It is forbidden to park a vehicle on public roads from midnight to 7 a.m., from November 15 to April 1 inclusively.
To help you out during the winter season, the Town of Pincourt offers you the opportunity to use one of its seven night parking sites.
You can park your car from 5 p.m. to 8 a.m. the next morning, from November 15 to April 1, following the purchase of a pass.
New in 2018-2019
The Town of Pincourt will tolerate parking in the streets at night ONLY if the weather conditions DO NOT forecast any precipitation of snow, hail or ice, etc.
In the event of significant precipitation, the Town of Pincourt relies on your cooperation to avoid parking on the streets, as provided in the by-law, to ease snow removal operations.
To use one of our parking, you must obtain a parking permit at City Hall.
Cost of the permit: $50 per car for the current winter season
Payment: cash or debit/credit. No check.
The amount you pay will cover the costs of snow removal and maintenance of parking spaces.
Procedure to get a permit:
Fill out the following form and return it:
- In person: Urban Planning Department at City Hall
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To purchase your permit, you must go in person to City Hall (919 Duhamel Road).
Parking spaces are limited for each location.
The Town can not guarantee your first choice and will carefully evaluate each request.
You can park your car from 5 p.m. until 8 a.m. on the next day.
Parking lots location:
- D’Ambrosio Park: 8 places
- Golf Pincourt: 40 places (intersection Forest Streets et boul. Pincourt)
- Tennis courts: 33 places (Bellevue Street)
- Monseigneur-Langlois Avenue: 41 places (Bellevue Park)
- Municipal pool: 12 places (Olympique Blvd.)
- René-Lévesque Park: 25 places
- Shamrock Park: 30 places