To give Fido and Rover a chance to stretch their legs and socialize with other four-legged friends, take them to the municipal dog run.
Exclusively for Pincourt residents.
998, Duhamel Street (Ambrosio Park)
Open from May 1 to October 31.
Monday to Sunday:
7:00 am to 9:00 pm
- You must be 14 or over to bring your dog to the park.
- Keep a close eye on your dog at all times, and bring it under control when necessary.
- Pick up and dispose of any excrement in the garbage cans provided.
- Make sure your dog does not dig any holes or damage the facility in any way.
- When you leave the park, keep your dog on a leash.
- If your dog behaves aggressively, leave the park immediately.
- Keep the park gates closed at all times.
The following activities are strictly prohibited:
- Having more than two dogs under your supervision at the same time.
- Drinking alcohol at the park.
- Riding a bicycle or driving a vehicle, whether motorized or not.
- Entering the park with a dog that is sick, in heat, less than four months old or not vaccinated for rabies.
- Taking part in games or activities that are potentially dangerous for other users.
- Admitting stray dogs or other animals.
The Town of Pincourt is not liable for any damage or accidents occurring at the park.
If the event of non-compliance with these rules, the Town of Pincourt reserves the right to close the dog park permanently.