Enjoy winter fun!
Date: January 26
Time: 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: Olympique Park
- Inflatable games
- Dogsledding (for children)
- Tubing with the firemen
- Ninja course
- Paw Patrol Mascots
- Horse sleigh rides
- Sugar shack, taffy on snow ($)
- Food truck ($)
New in 2019
Bubble soccer and fat bike
Free Access to the Skieurs de l’Île Trails
Free day-pass: Saturday, January 26 only
These trails are accessible from:
- Des Frênes Park
- De l’Île Boulevard, at the corner of du Suroît Street
- Pincourt Golf Center on Forest Avenue
Skiers are asked to bring their own equipment. However, people who do not have equipment may rent it ($) at Centre Notre-Dame-de-Fatima.
Please note that dogs are prohibited on all Skieurs de l’Île trails.
- Omni-Centre (limited places)
- Notre-Dame-de-Lorette School
- Surrounding streets such as Boisé-du-Parc St., in accordance with applicable parking regulations
If Winterfest is cancelled, due to limited supplier availability, it will not be postponed to a later date.