May 10, 2017
- Until now, 35 homes are under surveillance by the Emergency Department and Town Management of Pincourt.
- Note that there is no evacuation.
- Thanks to the solidarity of the population during the weekend of May 6 and 7, the municipality is now self-sufficient.
- So DO NOT go to Town Hall or the Municipal Garage to volunteer.
- Keep following the Town's Faceboook page, where updates are published daily.
- A huge thanks to the volunteers and companies who were helping on May 6 and 7.
- The Galipeault Bridge as reopen on May 9, at 2 pm.