On Friday, May 24, 2019, the 16th edition of the Vaudreuil-Soulanges Relay For Life will take place at the Olympique Park, in Pincourt, for the second year in a row.
And you, who will you walk for?
To participate or simply to find out more about this unique event:
- Visit Relayforlife.ca
- Contact the Canadian Cancer Society's office at 1-888-2968570.
- Each participant must pay a $15 registration fee and set a goal of raising $ 150 to participate. Several tools are available to help our teams collect donations, do not hesitate to contact us to receive them.
- Buy a fixture for $ 5 at relayforlife.ca and pay tribute to a loved one, this fixture will shine throughout the night and illuminate the footsteps of walkers.
- Access for survivors is free. Contact us for more details.
- The Relay will take place rain or shine.