It will be possible to search the various bookshelves, and borrow books at the lending counter as usual.
You no longer need to make an appointment to pick up your book order.
You must continue to return your books by using the outdoor book drop.
Access to the second floor of the library remains closed.
Rules to follow:
- No one with symptoms of COVID-19 is allowed in the library.
- Hand disinfection at the entrance is mandatory.
- The distance of 2 meters must be maintained at all times.
- Respect the floor markings.
- Wearing a mask is strongly recommended.