- Priority registration for Pincourt residents: December 8, 2022 to January 8, 2023
- Registration open to all: December 15, 2022 to January 8, 2023
Steps to follow to register online:
- Take a look at the courses and activities offered on this web page.
- When you are ready to register, go to our registration platform.
- Click on “Login“ to access your family file.
- If you do not have family file, you will need to create your own family file, including all parents and members of your family. Recommendation: creating your family file can be done at any time before the official registration period. Have handy: Parent's social insurance number, children's health insurance number, and medical and emergency information.
- You can then proceed with your registration and payment, by credit card only (secured site).
Please keep a reminder of your user code and password in order to be able to access your account, register to other activities and print your own receipts.
Registration fees are payable in full unless a payment plan is specified. An additional $10 fee will be charged for late registration.
For activities offered by the Town, a $10 fee will be added to the regular price for non-residents.
1rst step on Broadway
Book club (Adults)
Book Club (Teenagers)
Book Club English (Adults)
Dad and Me
Painting Class (Adults)
Painting Class (Children)
Stamp and Coin Collecting