During winter season, the Town builds and maintains two slopes for sledding, tubing or carpeting.
The sliding hills are now open.
- Olympique Park (375 Cardinal-Léger Blvd.)
- Taillon Park (1101 Duhamel Street)
Please respect the rules posted on site.
Lighting: Monday to Sunday: 4 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
DAMAGE TO THE HILL: 3-1-1 or VOILÀ! Signalement
At all times:
- Unsupervised sliding area.
- Be aware that this activity may contain risks. The use of a protective helmet is strongly recommended. It is recommended to practice this activity in the presence of another person.
- Parental supervision is strongly recommended for children under the age of 10 years old.
- Slide one person at a time with a 10 second interval between each departure.
- Leave the bottom of the hill as quickly as possible.
- Use the designated area to walk up.
- Children under the age of 6 years old are not authorized unless accompanied by an adult.
- Glass containers and the use of alcohol or drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Any person who doesn't respect these rules may be expelled.