Since April 2015, the Pincourt Library now offers nearly 1 304 digital documents, both in English and in French, which you can download via the pretnumerique.ca platform.
Access to pretnumerique.ca
For a first visit on the digital loans platform, here is the steps you must follow before configuring the device you will use to read your digital books.
Steps to follow:
- Log in to the "REGARD Catalogue". Choose English as your language of preference (top, right corner).
- Then click on "My account".
- Under "Identification" and "Password", enter the number on your library card.
- Then click on the "Digital Collection" tab at the top of the page.
- Then click on the "PretNumerique.ca" box.
- You will be directed to the pretnumerique.ca website. Choose English as your language of preference (top, right corner). Then click on the "Help" tab.
- Then click on the "Startup Guides" box.
- Then choose the platform you intend to use to read your digital books (IOS, ANDROID, Kobo, Reader, computer). Then follow the installation steps.
What you need
An e-mail address
One of the following devices:
- Loan Conditions
Limit of 3 items at a time for a period of 21 days.
Through the platform pretnumerique.ca, you do not upload a book but a right to read. After the loan period, the downloaded content will disappear automatically.
Reserved only to subscribers of the Pincourt Library. This offer is excluded from the Biblioperrot agreement.
Contact the library staff at 514 453-8981, extension 214.