For the sixth year in a row, the Town of Pincourt is proud to make available to its citizens a fund dedicated to social development.
Do you have a project in mind that you'd like to implement for the Pincourt community?
- Projects must be in line with one of the orientations of Pincourt's 2022-2024 social development action plan
- The projects must benefit the citizens of Pincourt
- The project must contribute to social development
- The form must be completed and returned by email, before September 29, 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact Jean Sirois, Social and Community Development Officer: 514 453-8981, ext. 273
Municipal social development aims to build a supportive, inclusive and equitable community by connecting people and building on their strengths. The Town works with citizens and social development stakeholders to promote the quality of life and development of its population, with particular attention to the most vulnerable.
(Social Development Policy, 2022)
- Association of People of African and Caribbean Descent: Sharing Our History
- Chêne-Bleu High School: Chêne-Bleu Breakfast Club
- COMQUAT - This summer, I'm practicing my French