Planning Advisory Committee
The Planning Advisory Committee (PAC) is a committee mandated by Town Council to provide advice on various planning and land use applications.
The recommendations and opinions of the PAC allow the municipal council to hear from elected officials and citizens, who can express their experience of living in the municipality and their particular concerns for the development of their territory.
The establishment of a PAC, therefore, brings citizens closer to planning issues.
Role of the committee:
To give its opinion on different cases such as:
- Application for minor exemptions to the by-laws;
- Request for a site planning and architectural integration program (SPAIP);
- Requests for amendments to zoning, subdivision, construction, and permit and certificate by-laws.
Composition of the committee:
- 2 municipal councillors
- 4 Pincourt residents
Duration of the mandate: 2 years
Committee meetings: monthly or as needed
- Ian D. MACLEOD
- Vincent SPINELLI
- Laurie TALLUTO
- Laura NICHOLS-ROSSIGNOL
- Claude COMEAU, Mayor
- Claudine GIROUARD-MOREL, Councillor of district 5
- Etienne BERGEVIN-BYETTE, Town Manager
- Richard DUBOIS, Director of the Urban Planning Department
Call for applications
Interested in getting involved with the PAC?
No professional requirements are necessary.
Send your application to:
Director of the Urban Planning Department