To give Fido and Rover a chance to stretch their legs and socialize with other four-legged friends, take them to the municipal dog run.
Due to COVID-19, the following rules must be followed in the park:
Follow the Public Health Branch's guidelines for gatherings.
A distance of 2 meters with the others.
It is forbidden to bring more than 2 dogs at a time.
You must keep your pet on a leash until it is in the dog park.
You will have to watch and control your dog, both outside and inside the park.
You must pick up your dog's excrement immediately and dispose of it in a garbage can.
It is strongly recommended that dogs that frequent dog parks be vaccinated and receive the appropriate anti-parasite treatments.
Dangerous or sick dogs as well as females in heat are prohibited.
Avoid feeding your dog in the dog park.
Avoid eating or drinking food or beverages in the dog park.
Do not use toys or sticks in the presence of dogs other than your own, as this can encourage competition and aggression.
Exclusively for Pincourt residents.
998 chemin Duhamel (D'Ambrosio Park)
Monday to Sunday:
7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- You must be 14 or over to bring your dog to the park.
- Keep a close eye on your dog at all times, and bring it under control when necessary.
- Pick up and dispose of any excrement in the garbage cans provided.
- Make sure your dog does not dig any holes or damage the facility in any way.
- When you leave the park, keep your dog on a leash.
- If your dog behaves aggressively, leave the park immediately.
- Keep the park gates closed at all times.
The following activities are strictly prohibited:
- Having more than two dogs under your supervision at the same time.
- Drinking alcohol at the park.
- Riding a bicycle or driving a vehicle, whether motorized or not.
- Entering the park with a dog that is sick, in heat, less than four months old or not vaccinated for rabies.
- Taking part in games or activities that are potentially dangerous for other users.
- Admitting stray dogs or other animals.
The Town of Pincourt is not liable for any damage or accidents occurring at the park.
If the event of non-compliance with these rules, the Town of Pincourt reserves the right to close the dog park permanently.