The Accès-Loisirs Program, aimed for low-income families, offers free places for activities offered by sports, cultural and recreational organizations.
So far, Accès-Loisirs have helped more than 200 adults and children to have free access to sports and cultural activities.
Whether for families or individuals, participating in sports, cultural or outdoor activities helps to socialize, break isolation and develop skills that enhance the quality of life of citizens and the vitality of our communities.
You can now complete our online application form at www.accesloisirsvs.ca.
3 ways to register:
- Online at www.accesloisirsvs.ca.
- By phone at 450 217-2177, ext. 1 (Saturday, January 14, March 25 and September 9, between 9 a.m. and noon)
- By scheduling a registration appointment in person*, by contacting 450 217-2177, ext. 1.
Registration periods for 2023
Winter: January 14 to 17, 2023
Spring-Summer: March 25 to 28, 2023
Fall: September 9 to 12, 2023
When registering, please have in hand:
- 2022 federal or provincial assessment notice or claim slip for income security claimants
- Proof of residence with an address (driving license, tax bill, recent invoice)
The list of activities and the number of places for the spring session will be posted at the service points.
No registration or reservation will be allowed by phone.
To be eligible, the family income, pre-tax, has to be less than or equal to the following amount, depending on the number of people in the family:
- 1 person: $27,514 or less
- 2 persons: $34,254 or less
- 3 persons: $42,111 or less
- 4 persons: $51,128 or less
- 5 persons: $57,989 or less
- 6 persons: $65,401 or less
- 7 persons or more: $72,814 or less