Watering: Restrictions in Effect

Émise le

Animal Control

Contrôle Animal Vaudreuil-Soulanges is hired by the Town of Pincourt to enforce its by-laws on pets. This mandate also authorizes the organization to issue tickets for any breaches of the by-law.


Contrôle Animals also authorized to put any loose animals in the pound. If you have lost your cat or dog, contact Contrôle Animal Vaudreuil-Soulanges.

Lost animals with a license are kept in the pound for seven days, compared to five days for unidentified animals. At the end of that period, unclaimed cats and dogs are sold or euthanized.

Dead and wild animals

If you find a dead animal on your property or on a roadway, contact Contrôle Animal. Animals found on your property will be picked up at your cost. Rates vary, depending on the animal’s size.

For wild animals, Contrôle Animal rents out cages for a fee. Once the animal has been captured, it’s your responsibility to relocate it. However, in complex cases, the organization may take charge of the relocation.

Contrôle Animal Vaudreuil-Soulanges
1269 Harwood Road
Vaudreuil-Dorion, J7V 8P2
Phone: 450 510-1508
E-mail: canindusuroit@outlook.com