Authorized Additional Use
The texts presented on this page do not in any way replace the official by-laws of the Town of Pincourt. Please be advised that the official text always takes precedence. Specific standards may apply to your situation.
Permit: mandatory (if renovation work is required)
Cost of permit: $40
Validity of permit: 12 months
For questions or to apply for a permit, contact:
Urban Planning Department
Tel: 514 453-8981, ext. 332
- Construction plan
- Contractor's estimate
- Construction schedule
Requirements to be met
- No change in the architectural character of the building with respect to its residential character shall be visible from the exterior.
- An additional use must be located within a principal building.
- The additional use shall not permit any exterior storage.
- The additional use must be carried on by a person residing on the premises.
- No product shall be sold or displayed on the premises except at a garage sale.
- Room rental
- Office of a professional as defined in the Quebec Professional Code
- Clinic related to the health field providing a service not provided by a professional referred to in the preceding paragraph
- Administration and management services for businesses and organizations
- Teaching service related to specialized training
- Computer service
- Service related to insurance
- Service related to the real estate brokerage field
- A foster family, a residence, and an intermediate resource
- A family daycare service
- A garage sale