The texts presented on this page do not in any way replace the official by-laws of the Town of Pincourt. Please be advised that the official text always takes precedence. Specific standards may apply to your situation.
Associated by-law: Règlement de zonage et de plans d'implantation et d'intégration architecturale - Number 780, articles 119 and 122
Cost of permit: $40
Permit validity: 12 months
For any questions or to submit a permit application, contact:
Urban Planning Department
Tel: 514 453-8981, ext. 332
- Copy of your certificate of location, indicating the location of your shed, its dimensions, its height, and the distances from the property lines and the house
- Type of shed to be installed (siding, materials)
- Name and contact information of the contractor
- Total cost of the work (copy of the tender or contract)
- Schedule (date of completion and end of work)
Requirements to be met:
- Only one shed is permitted per lot.
- It must be well maintained.
- Authorized location: in side and rear yards
- Minimum distance from property lines: 0.9 m
- Minimum distance from the house: 3 m
- Maximum height: 4 m
- Maximum surface area: 15 m2