As an elected representative, I am committed to serving and listening to my fellow citizens’ concerns while making myself as available as possible. My vision for the future is to preserve the outstanding services already provided by the Town while enhancing and fostering healthy lifestyles, social development, our parks and the Town’s beautification efforts.
I have been a citizen of Pincourt since 2008. What drew me here was the town’s cleanliness, the proximity of all the services, the beautiful shorelines, how nice the people were and its respect for the environment. Pincourt is a town on the move!
- Retired from my position as a fire lieutenant for the city of Pierrefonds
- Municipal advisor since 2013
Number of terms: 2 (elected in the 2013 election)
Duties as an elected representative:
- President of the Public Works Infrastructure and Urban Planning Commission
- Advisor of the Finance and Administration Commission
- Alternate delegate to CIT La Presqu’Île and Transport Soleil
- Municipal representative to the Intercultural Committee
- Volunteer for Repas partagés (shared meals program)
Interests: politics, hockey, golf, cycling and reading