Now retired after a 35-year career in teaching, I have the opportunity to serve my fellow citizens on a full-time basis. Since being elected in 2009, I have made a commitment to continue contributing as Mayor. Pincourt’s citizens are my top priority and the point of everything I do. As Mayor, I hope to revive the feeling of attachment to Pincourt and the pleasure of living here.
Our family chose to move to Pincourt in 1980. Our three children attended Notre-Dame-de-Lorette primary school and took part in many of the sports activities available in the surrounding area. My wife and I have always been involved in a variety of groups and associations, which enabled us to make a life for ourselves here and meet some wonderful people.
I have been personally involved in a number of boards of directors, the youth centre, the Tennis Club (as President), the Office Municipale d'Habitation de Pincourt (also as President), and as an instructor for several sports teams.
We would like to thank the Pincourt community for accepting us and showing us everything this beautiful town has to offer. Pincourt is a welcoming town where life is good.
- Retired from my position as a physical education teacher with the Commissions scolaire Marguerite-Bourgeoys
- Pincourt municipal councillor (1990–1994)
- President of the Board of Directors of the Centre de santé et des services sociaux de Vaudreuil-Soulanges (CSSSVS) (2004–2009), vice-president (2009-15)
- Mayor of Pincourt since 2009
Number of terms: 3 (elected in the 2009 and 2013 election)
Duties as an elected representative:
- Substitute Reeve (2011-15) and member of the Administrative Committee of the MRC de Vaudreuil-Soulanges
- President of the Commission générale élargie de la Ville de Pincourt
- Municipal representative to all Town of Pincourt commissions
- President of the Social Development Policy monitoring committee
- Municipal representative of the Comité Action Jeunesse (CAJ)
- Municipal representative to the Régie de l’eau de l’Île Perrot
- Member of the Board of Directors of Tourisme Suroît
Interests: I stay in shape by taking part in various sports, and I participate in the cultural life of Pincourt and the surrounding region.